Enjoy the Tate to Tate experience with a visit to both galleries via a relaxing river boat cruise on the Thames.
Tate Britain holds the largest collection of British art in the world, a collection ranging from 1500 to the present day. The Tate Modern showcases the finest display of international modern art in Britain, housed in the iconic Bankside Power Station.
This event is part of 'The Big Welcome'.
- Date: Saturday 9 September 2017
- Time: 11.00 am
- Duration: 6 hours
- Meeting Point: Tate Britain, Millbank road.
- Cost: £5 Per Person
What's on offer:
- Boat ticket included
- Free admission
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps
For information about UAL Social or accessibility enquiries:
Terms and Conditions:
- A detailed text and email message will be sent before the event
- There might be photography and filming at this event
- We reserve the right to refuse entry
- No refunds and booking fees may apply
- These events are reserved for students at University of the Arts London.