Every summer UAL offers affordable and convenient accommodation for students and the general public and we need YOU to help us.
We're looking for students to work in our halls from June to August 2018. You'll be part of our exciting Summer Stays team working either full-time basis or part-time basis.
From checking guests into our halls to liaising with housekeeping to chaperone work we have lots to keep you busy!
- Receptionists to provide a warm welcome to all summer guests, and undertake admin duties
- Senior Receptionists to provide support to Summer Business Co-ordinator and Residence Managers, with a particular focus on administration and smooth running of reception
- Student Ambassadors to oversee the welfare of under 18's students at Sketch House
What we can offer you:
- Great rates of pay from £10.20 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)·
- Full training
- A unique experience that will give you great working skills
- An opportunity to contribute and enrich our unique summer business
What we need from you:
- Students who are able to commit to working throughout the entire summer
- 35 hours per week which will involve evenings and weekends
- Flexibility is a must in terms of role, hours and location (Finsbury Park, Hoxton and Camberwell)
- Great customer service skills and IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and other software systems)
- Applications will close on Sunday 8 April
- Interviews will be held at Sketch House, from Monday 23 to Friday 27 April
- Training schedule will start on Monday 11 June
- Work starts on Wednesday 27 June and finishes at the end of August
Please contact us below if you have any questions:
Summers Stays Team (Accommodation Services)
T: +44 (0)20 7514 8465