Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes
A perfect recipe rich of taste prepared in only 15 minutes. Serving two people.
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chilli oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 thumb sized piece ginger, finely grated
- 2 red chillis, finely sliced
- 200g udon noodles
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook the noodles in boiling water until tender.
- While the noodles cook, in a small saucepan over a medium heat whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, oils, garlic and ginger & 1 sliced chilli until smooth.
- Loosen the mixture with a little water, adding a tablespoon at a time until you are left with a sauce. When it comes to a steady simmer, lower the heat and keep it warm.
- Drain the noodles and while they are still hot, toss through the peanut butter sauce. Add the remaining chilli, spring onions and sesame seeds and toss again.
- Serve straight away.
Still hungry? Take a look at our other noodle recipe here
Discover more food @ualcatering
- Read Next
- 5 easy and delicous festive snacks Little acts of kindness that will create a good vibe in your flat Here's 5 ideas to decorate your halls bedroom Kiera's tips for beating the seasonal blues Cook your very own Festive feast 10 top tips for staying on top of your uni work Top tips for a successful flat mate festive dinner Spicy peanut butter noodles in 15 minutes 6 top tips to help you study smarter not harder 5 of the most Instagrammable vegetarian breakfasts
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup