Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup
Soup is really easy to make and really useful as a quick snack too when needed!
With such a simple recipe, why not try it out yourself?
1/2 onion, chopped
1 small leek, white part, washed well, then chopped
2 large potatoes, chopped into cubes
1/2 vegetable stock cube
Salt and pepper
- Cook chopped onion in oil.
- Add chopped leek and stir till a little cooked.
- Throw in the potatoes, then cover with water to level.
- Let the water boil.
- Throw in the stock cube and some salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until potato is soft.
- Let stand to cool slightly, then blend it in a blender.
- Read Next
- What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Relax with Julie and Alix every Wednesday Twerkshop with Bam Bam | UAL Social ArtsSU Companion Scheme 5 things I learnt working with the Social Programme Keeping you safe in halls Have your questions answered at our webinars UAL: Our community during lockdown Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you