Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup
Soup is really easy to make and really useful as a quick snack too when needed!
With such a simple recipe, why not try it out yourself?
1/2 onion, chopped
1 small leek, white part, washed well, then chopped
2 large potatoes, chopped into cubes
1/2 vegetable stock cube
Salt and pepper
- Cook chopped onion in oil.
- Add chopped leek and stir till a little cooked.
- Throw in the potatoes, then cover with water to level.
- Let the water boil.
- Throw in the stock cube and some salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until potato is soft.
- Let stand to cool slightly, then blend it in a blender.
- Read Next
- Finding support over the festive period Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Festive celebrations around the world Top tips on spending the festive period in halls Staying in London over Christmas? We've got the group for you Positive affirmations and self-empowerment with Bami | UAL Social Festive Creative Writing Session | UAL Social New Years Eve Activities | UAL Social Christmas Day Activities | UAL Social Festive Life Drawing | UAL Social
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Keeping you safe in halls Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables