Because why not? Who doesn't love a puppy gif?
You've probably learned by now that there are certain situations that epitomise what it means to be a student.
Just like puppies learning the ways of life, in the time you spend at university, you are learning the true meaning of growing up and finding your 'true self' #adulting
So, to demonstrate some of the situations you may have already encountered, here are pictures of puppies living the student life....
- When your student loan drops and you start living the high life, unnecessarily spending money
- Early morning lectures sat next to people who went out the night before
The contagious yawns...
- These will lead to, group nap times!
It's completely normal and natural to fit 3 people in a single bed at 4 pm in the afternoon. Friends who nap together....
- Being made to go out in a fancy dress you truly despise
...and not being able to understand what you ever did to deserve this and what's so wrong with normal clothes!
- When you get a message in the flat Whatsapp saying someone's parents have visited and left cake
No holding back...
- Those, 'House music' nights out
There's only one dance move for it! #bopyahead
- Getting out of bed for a 9 am after a night out...
Always keep a glass of water near your bed to help your head in the morning!
- Finding just about anything to entertain yourself
You'll be amazed at the things you'll do to procrastinate.
- Pleading with friends to go out, just after they have gotten in bed
(It'll usually work)
- Or just being a huge distraction when you need a break...
Just because you've had enough of work, don't forget to let others get on with theirs!!
- Doing essays after a big night out
If you're going to be at all productive, get out of your bed- and your room if possible!
- Cruising past deadlines like...
Who let the dogs out!?