- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup (120g) vanilla Greek yogurt1
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice2
- 1/2 cup (120ml) skim milk3
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup
- 2/3 cup (150g) pumpkin puree fresh
- 1 cup ice
1.Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender.
2.Add all of the ingredients to the blender in the order listed.
3.Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth - this may take longer if your blender isn't very strong.
4.Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
5.Add more milk to thin out if it is too thick.
6.Add a couple more ice cubes for a thicker texture, if desired.
7.Add more spices to taste, if desired.