Pilates with Margherita | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Not Pie and Lattes…
- What's happening: Live streamed pilates
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Think yoga but more sweaty. Pilates aims to strengthen the body with particular emphasis on core strength, helping to improve general fitness and wellbeing.
Whether you’re a beginner or a long-time yogi, these classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. It’s live streamed so you’ll be able to interact with the instructor to ask any questions you need.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email and text message shortly before the event begins. Don’t worry it’s a one way feed, your movements won't be judged.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Finding support over the festive period Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Festive celebrations around the world Top tips on spending the festive period in halls Staying in London over Christmas? We've got the group for you Positive affirmations and self-empowerment with Bami | UAL Social Festive Creative Writing Session | UAL Social New Years Eve Activities | UAL Social Christmas Day Activities | UAL Social Festive Life Drawing | UAL Social
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Keeping you safe in halls Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables