Pilates with Margherita | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Not Pie and Lattes…
- What's happening: Live streamed pilates
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Think yoga but more sweaty. Pilates aims to strengthen the body with particular emphasis on core strength, helping to improve general fitness and wellbeing.
Whether you’re a beginner or a long-time yogi, these classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. It’s live streamed so you’ll be able to interact with the instructor to ask any questions you need.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email and text message shortly before the event begins. Don’t worry it’s a one way feed, your movements won't be judged.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Black is reel film festival - Open call Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students Blackground | UAL Social Black is Reel | UAL Social How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Benefits when using UAL Halls food delivery service Black is Rhythm Dance Session | UAL Social
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria