Pilates with Margherita | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Pilates mode on...
- What's happening: Live streamed pilates
- When's it happening: Friday at 9am
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Brand new routines straight to your bedroom or living room or wherever you are really. For something a bit different we are introducing virtual pilates.
Pilates aims to strengthen the body in an even way, with particular emphasis on core strength to improve general fitness and wellbeing. Pilates exercises are performed in a flow of movement without the static poses associated with yoga.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email and text message shortly before the event begins.
Any UAL student or staff members can sign up to these sessions, but don’t worry it’s a one way feed, your movements won't be judged.
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni 5 Reasons I became a UAL Halls Rep Find a job with Arts Temps Welcome to Furzedown Student Village & Cedars Hall Welcome to The Costume Store Welcome to Portland House Welcome to Brooke Hall Welcome to Highline Building Welcome to Sketch House
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you