Order food deliveries to your hall
For the first time ever, we will be offering delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner deliveries all cooked by the same amazing chefs that work in our canteens at UAL.
We are happy to announce that our Fuel on Campus website now live and you can start ordering your delicious meals. 🎊
Whether your self-isolating or just want to make things a little bit easier when you first move in, you can order your breakfast, lunch and dinner directly to your hall. Our food is all locally sourced and organic so you'll have lots of healthy options to keep you going for weeks.
How to order
1. To get started please log on to the website: fueloncampus.com/ual
2. Sign in using location code 3044 to create an account, you will receive a verification email, which you will need to confirm to activate your account
3. Select food and drink from our menu
- Choose the 8:30am time slot and date required
- Choose your hall location
- Pay online
4. Enjoy your delicious meals!
You will need to place your orders 48 hours in advance. Items will be delivered and taken to the shared kitchen space in your hall each morning.
The weekly menu is displayed on the website for guidance. Each order is processed as one basket and delivery time, you can order as far ahead as you prefer.
If you have any further questions, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read Next
- Black is reel film festival - Open call Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students Blackground | UAL Social Black is Reel | UAL Social How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Benefits when using UAL Halls food delivery service Black is Rhythm Dance Session | UAL Social
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria