Netflix Party Film Night | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Thursday's at the Social Programme are all about linking up with students across UAL whilst watching Netflix. FINALLY a way you can enjoy communal watching without having to share!
Click here to get sent the link 30 mins before the event begins.
Thursday 28 May we are watching The Willoughbys click here to watch along.
Read on to find out how to install the Netflix Party plug in.
Follow these simple steps to be part of our ‘Netflix Party’
1. First, open up Google Chrome Browser on your device. If you don’t have Chrome you can download it here.
2. Then once you are redirected to the Chrome Web Store, click "Add to Chrome" to finish installing Netflix Party.
3. Go to Netflix and sign in using your account details. (That is if you’re not already stealing your brothers or exes!)
No Netflix connections? Have no fear, you can get a 30-day free trial!
4. To join our party, click on the party URL*, you can find this on our socials- which you totally already follow right?
We’ll leave these here just incase.
Once you’ve found one of our links you will then be redirect to Netflix's website.
Now all there is to do is just one more *click* on the "NP" button next to the address bar, and you should automatically join the party.
*Link goes live at 6.30pm on the day.
- Read Next
- Benefits of having a job at uni Find a job with Arts Temps Welcome to Furzedown Student Village & Cedars Hall Welcome to The Costume Store Welcome to Portland House Welcome to Brooke Hall Welcome to Highline Building Welcome to Sketch House Welcome to Cordwainers Court Welcome to Glassyard Building
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you