Meditation with Alix | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Nourish your mind and transport yourself somewhere new.
- What's happening: Meditation
- When's it happening: 8 and 22 July at 7pm
- Where's it happening: Somewhere quiet and comfy in your home.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Collect your thoughts, restore balance and calm to your life.
It's important when things are all feeling out of tune to take some time to look inward, take 30 minutes for yourself every Sunday morning throughout May. Sessions will guide you through listening to inner guidance/wisdom, gratitude, acceptance, and values/what's important to us as individuals.
We share the same Earth but we don’t share the same headspace, guided meditation aims to achieve mental, emotional and physical healing and stress relief on a personal level. Whether you want to incorporate meditation into your routine or you’re just curious to see what it’s like to slow down for a few minutes, this gives you the opportunity to take some time for yourself simultaneously with other students and staff across UAL.
Join us as we check in with our minds as individuals helps us to focus, and look at the world with a more positive outlook, book on and we will email you a live link to join in the session and a text alert for before to remind you.
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Relax with Julie and Alix every Wednesday Twerkshop with Bam Bam | UAL Social ArtsSU Companion Scheme 5 things I learnt working with the Social Programme Keeping you safe in halls Have your questions answered at our webinars UAL: Our community during lockdown Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you