Meditation with Alix | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Nourish your mind and transport yourself somewhere new.
- What's happening: Virtual Meditation
- When's it happening: Wednesday 8 April 2020 at 7pm.
- Where's it happening: somewhere quiet and comfy in your home.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Collect your thoughts, restore balance and calm to your life.
It's important when things are all feeling out of tune to take some time to look inward.
We share the same Earth but we don’t share the same headspace, guided meditation aims to achieve mental, emotional and physical healing and stress relief on a personal level. Whether you want to incorporate meditation into your routine or you’re just curious to see what it’s like to slow down for a few minutes, this gives you the opportunity to take some time for yourself simultaneously with other students and staff across UAL.
Join us as we check in with our minds as individuals helps us to focus, and look at the world with a more positive outlook, book on and we will email you a live link to join in the session and a text alert for before to remind you.
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- Positive Psychology | UAL Social 8 FREE apps to help you during social distancing Discover online meditation with UAL's Chaplaincy Seven new indoor hobbies to try Shamanic Healing Practice with Julie | UAL Social My Top 10 Series to Watch On Netflix Book Club | UAL Social A message from Endsleigh Insurance | Coronavirus Top 10 films to watch on Netflix HiiT Workout | UAL Social
- Paid summer jobs for UAL students Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Thinking of returning to halls next year? Healthcare For The Costume Store Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Why I returned and lived in halls for 3 years Healthcare for The Glassyard Building Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE