The Magical Lantern Festival London is a spectacular fusion of art, heritage, and culture. Illuminating outdoor installations of beautifully sculpted lanterns taking various forms.
- Date: Saturday 28 January 2017
- Time: 5.30pm
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Location: Chiswick House
- Meeting Point: Turnham Green Tube Station - outside the main entrance.
- Cost: £10 Per Person *Subject to a booking fee
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on:
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: +44 (0)20 7514 6240 (option 4)
There will be photography at this event.
We reserve the right to refuse entry. No refunds.
These events are for students at the University of the Arts London.