Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
No ifs no butts..
you’ve just gotta shake what your mama gave you!
- What's happening: Legs, bums and tums workout
- When's it happening: Saturday 27 June at 11am
- Where's it happening: Wherever you want!
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Ever wanted to give a fitness class a try but always been a bit intimidated. Now is the time. This is streaming live to you in the comfort and privacy of your home so nobody will see you!
Once you book on you’ll be sent a live link to join in the session and a text alert for before the event to remind you.
Any UAL student or staff members can sign up but make sure you move breakable items out the way, the Social Programme cannot be liable for any damage that booty might do.
Did we mention it’s free?
About Bam Bam Boogie:
Bami Kuteyi is a Young Fearless Entrepreneur, having founded the International dance fitness brand Bam Bam Boogie when she was only 22 years old. Since then, Bami has left her full-time job at Google as an advertising executive, to focus on empowering womxn and young girls all around the world through "Fearless Female Fitness".
She aims to transform the way that womxn feel about their bodies and minds. In turn, enabling them to feel the confidence needed to chase after their dreams, no matter how big or small. Bami has shared her story with over 10,000 people around the world through fun, engaging and motivating talks, workshops, online videos and fitness classes.
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni 5 Reasons I became a UAL Halls Rep Find a job with Arts Temps Welcome to Furzedown Student Village & Cedars Hall Welcome to The Costume Store Welcome to Portland House Welcome to Brooke Hall Welcome to Highline Building Welcome to Sketch House
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you