Experience some of the world's rarest flora nestled in the heart of London!
Kew is London's largest world heritage site offering unique landscapes, vistas and iconic architecture. Their collection of living plants is the largest and most diverse in the world, growing out in the landscape and within our glasshouses and nurseries.
Everything at Kew Gardens cultivates creativity and is a great excuse to gain inspiration!
- Date: Tuesday 28 April 2017
- Time: 11.00am
- Duration: Three hours
- Location: Kew Gardens
- Meeting Point: Kew Gardens underground station - District Line (London TW9 3BZ)
- Cost: £5 per person
Book now to avoid disappointment!
Ticket price includes:
- 50% TICKET DISCOUNT
- Entry into Kew Gardens
- Optional free tour
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility queries:
Terms and Condition:
- There will be photography at this event
- We reserve the right to refuse entry
- No refunds and booking fees apply
- These events are reserved for students at University of the Arts London.