How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms
Do you need to self-isolate because you have Coronavirus symptoms? If so, we are here to provide support and offer help.
Please do not worry if you begin to feel unwell with coronavirus symptoms, our Halls Teams are on hand to offer you support.
- If you begin to show symptoms of coronavirus please call the site mobile as soon as possible. (Their contact information can be found in your Halls Guidebook)
- Once you have contacted your site team, please scan the QR Code that can be found in your kitchen. And complete the linked form. Please make sure you wear a mask when entering your kitchen to view the poster and clean any surfaces which you may touch on your way to and from the kitchen.
- Your Residence Manager will contact you and anyone else in your flat to inform you of what you should do next, this will include guidance about isolation. They will also provide you with details of how to order a testing kit from the NHS. As you await results your Residence Manager and Halls Team will stay in contact with you, monitoring your symptoms and checking if you need any support.
- If your symptoms become unmanageable, please call the non-emergency NHS line 111.
- Once you have received your results you will need to inform your Residence Manager.
It is a good idea to take a look at the above information so that you know what to do if you do start to show coronavirus symptoms or know what to expect should someone in your flat show symptoms. We will be keeping this page up to date with the latest UK government guidance.
If you have any questions about anything mentioned above, please reach out to your Halls team. We are happy to help and provide further explanation if needed.
- Read Next
- Our UAL COVID-19 Community Pledge Get delicious takeaways delivered directly to your hall 5 things people don't tell you about moving country Where to do your online food shopping Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Cook-a-long | UAL Social
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham