Host the the tastiest vegan bbq ever
We're officially in BBQ season - our favourite time of the year!
Just because you won't be stocking up on the beef burgers and pork sausages, doesn't mean the food won't taste amazing.
Here's everything you need to be the best vegan bbq host:
- BBQ tofuYou may feel Tofu isn't the BEST vegan food but after being on a barbeque, it tastes great! It'll take all your guests by surprise.
- BBQ jackfruit sandwichesWho needs pulled pork when you've got jackfruit? You won't be able to make the jackfruit on your barbie but these sandwiches will go down a treat.
- Sriracha veggie burgersA bit of spice will make your vegan bbq that little bit more exciting. Stock up on some vegan mayonnaise and sriracha - you can use them in lots of other tasty recipes.
- Grilled vegan chickenYes, vegan chicken is a thing (just ask the residents at Cordwainers!) and it's delicious. It takes less than 5 minutes too so, what's not to love?
- Vegan slawYour friends won't believe that you've whipped up this amazing dairy-free and egg-free slaw but it's ridiculously easy.
- Potato saladVegan potato salad is another great side dish so whip up a big batch and leave it on the table.
- Coconut water mojitosAll that food needs to be washed down with a refreshing drink and that's what makes these mocktails so perfect. Cheers!
It'll be so good that your friends won't even miss the meat!
- Read Next
- Tips and tricks for a great zoom class Festive celebrations around the world Top tips on spending the festive period in halls Staying in London for Christmas? Positive affirmations and self-empowerment with Bami | UAL Social Festive Creative Writing Session | UAL Social New Years Eve Activities | UAL Social Christmas Day Activities | UAL Social Festive Life Drawing | UAL Social Festive Soap Making Session | UALSocial
- Our handy halls checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup