HiiT Workout with Lana | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Join the FBI (Full Body Impact) Workout
- What's happening: Live streamed HiiT Workout
- When's it happening: Saturday 6 June 2020 at 11am
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
FBI is a fast-paced, variable intensity class. Designed to encourage development in your cardio fitness as well as helping reduce body fat and muscular strength. The 45-minute high impact class can be modified to fit each individuals own personal fitness level and gives you the chance to work on to your own personal goal.
The live link will be sent to all bookers by email and text message shortly before the event begins.
Any UAL student or staff members can sign up to these sessions, but don’t worry it’s a one way feed, your movements won't be judged.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni 5 Reasons I became a UAL Halls Rep Find a job with Arts Temps Welcome to Furzedown Student Village & Cedars Hall Welcome to The Costume Store Welcome to Portland House Welcome to Brooke Hall Welcome to Highline Building Welcome to Sketch House
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you