Have your questions answered at our webinars
Add this event to your calendar
The UAL Accommodation Services and Student Recruitment teams are looking forward to welcoming you all to our series of webinars in July.
Join other students from across the world and ask any questions you may have in regards to returning to halls of residences and university. From self-isolating to social distancing and your contractual obligations, we will help as much as we can, whilst following the current UK Government guidelines.
To sign up, simply click on one of the dates below. This will take you to our sign-up page.
*CORRECTION - We recently sent an email saying the Wednesday 1 July webinar will take place at 1pm. It will now take place at 12pm - 1pm)*
- Wednesday 1 July (12pm - 1pm BST)
- Wednesday 15 July (10am - 11am BST)
- Wednesday 29 July (4pm - 5pm BST)
To make sure we provide as much relevant information as possible, please send in your questions ahead of the webinar by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read Next
- What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Relax with Julie and Alix every Wednesday Twerkshop with Bam Bam | UAL Social ArtsSU Companion Scheme 5 things I learnt working with the Social Programme Keeping you safe in halls Have your questions answered at our webinars UAL: Our community during lockdown Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you