Want to take a flight on a broomstick or a stroll down Diagon Alley?
Come with us to catch a behind the scenes glimpse of the magical world of Harry Potter and friends.
"The maker of Harry Potter wanted to preserve and showcase these iconic props, costumes and sets so that Harry Potter fans could experience the magic of filmmaking first-hand!"
Now is your opportunity to be part of the magic. Find out more about the tour here.
This event is part of 'The Big Welcome'
- Date: Wednesday 19 September 2018
- Time: 10 am - 5 pm
- Meeting Point: Sketch House (UAL Halls - Finsbury Park)
- Cost: £30.00 | Booking Required
What's on offer:
- Travel from London
- Discounted tickets
- A professional tour guide
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps