From it's humble medieval beginnings to it's ‘grace-and-favour’ today.
This is the story of two palaces: a Tudor palace, magnificently developed by Cardinal Wolsey and later Henry VIII, alongside a baroque palace built by William III and Mary II.
- Date: Friday 16 June 2017
- Time: 9.30am
- Duration: 6 hours
- Location: Hampton Court Palace, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9AU
- Meeting point: Waterloo station under the main clock at 10:30 am
- Cost: £15.00 Per Person
- 20% TICKET DISCOUNT
- Travel card to travel to and from Hampton Court (and then home)
- Entry into the Hampton Court Palace. (Minus Maze and magic garden.)
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps.
Book now to avoid disappointment!
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility queries:
Terms and Condition:
- There might be photography and filming at this event
- We reserve the right to refuse entry
- No refunds and booking fees may apply
- These events are reserved for students at University of the Arts London.