Come and say hello to your local police services.
Your safety and security in halls are our top priorities. We know that London is a big city and if you are new to living on your own, you may be feeling a little bit daunted. To help you ease in, we’ve organised a series of safety talks across halls with your local police and your Halls team.
During these talks, you'll be able to meet the police from your local and ask them anything you want to know. For example, you can find out what services they offer, the best ways to keep safe on public transport and an introduction to what the police are like in the U.K.
We’ll also let you know how to confidentially report things to the police services.
- Date: Friday 20 October 2017
- Time: 3.30 pm - 5 pm
- Duration: One and half hours
- Cost: Free | Just turn up!
- Meeting Point: Your Common Room
- Cordwainers Court
- Gardens House
- Glassyard Building
- Highline Building
- Sketch House
- Will Wyatt Court
For information about this event or accessibility concerns:
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 020 3890 6039
Terms and conditions:
- There may be flash photography at this event.
- Photography may be used in marketing materials.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- No refunds and booking fees apply.
- These events are reserved for students at the University of the Arts London.