Street Dance is one of the most well-known dance styles around the world, from break dancing to music videos, Street Dance is everywhere! You will learn moves such as Hip-Hop, Commercial, Break Dancing, Locking, and many more. Street Dance is a full body workout. It's upbeat, fun, boosts stamina and confidence. We encourage everyone to find their own style as well as work on enhancing their own existing skills.
- Date: Wednesday 17 January 2018
- Time: 8.00 pm
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Cost: FREE | Registration Required
PLEASE NOTE EACH SESSION REQUIRES A DIFFERENT BOOKING.
- Gardens House | 37-39 Peckham Rd, Camberwell, London SE5 8UH - Common room
- Sketch House | Finsbury Park, 36 Clifton Terrace, London N4 3JP - Rec Room
- Will Wyatt Court | 168 Pitfield St, London N1 6JP - Common Room
What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to try something new.
- Tips and info to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Opportunity to chat with your Wellbeing Peer
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility enquiries: