Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self
- What's happening? Yoga
- When's it happening? Every Monday at 7pm
- Where's it happening? Your common room
- What's the price? FREE
- Where do I book? Click here
The Social Programme in partnership with ArtsSU are delighted to offer you FREE yoga. Whether you have tried it before or you’re brand new, every Monday, across six halls.
Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices. It helps with flexibility, stress relief, health and physical fitness. It offers a break away from your studies and an opportunity for self-reflection.
These sessions are facilitated by your Wellbeing Reps and run by professional yoga instructors.
As a student at UAL you can attend any session at any hall all you have to do is sign up.
- Sketch House (7.00pm – 8.00pm) - Sketch House | Finsbury Park, 36 Clifton Terrace, N4 3JP
- Gardens House (7.00pm – 8.00pm) - Gardens House | 37-39 Peckham Rd, Camberwell, SE5 8UH
- The Costume Store (7.00pm – 8.00pm) - The Costume Store | 160 Victoria Rd, London W3 6UL
- Furzedown Student Village (7.00pm - 8.00pm) - Furzedown Student Village | 5 Spalding Rd, SW17 9BB
- Emily Bowes Court (7.00pm - 8.00pm) - Emily Bowes Court, Lebus St, Tottenham Hale, London N17 9FD
- Will Wyatt Court (7.00pm - 8.00pm) - Will Wyatt Court, 168 Pitfield St, Hoxton, London N1 6JP
Get in touch with the team: