Fancy yourself self a bit of Moulin Rouge action or channel your inner Cher? You will be learning the poses and postures to bring out your burlesque Femme Fatale! You’ll then be introduced to some classic Burlesque striptease*, chairwork and the use of props.
Disclaimer:* The striptease does not involve any nudity! You’ll be taught how to remove a coat and stockings.
- Date: Wednesday 17 January 2018
- Time: 8.00 pm
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Cost: FREE | Registration Required
PLEASE NOTE EACH SESSION REQUIRES A DIFFERENT BOOKING.
- Gardens House | 37-39 Peckham Rd, Camberwell, London SE5 8UH - Common room
- Sketch House | Finsbury Park, 36 Clifton Terrace, London N4 3JP - Rec Room
- The Costume Store | 160 Victoria Rd, London W3 6UL - Common Room
What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to try something new.
- Tips and info to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Opportunity to chat with your Wellbeing Peer
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility enquiries: