Fitness Classes with Bam Bam | UAL Social
Get up and go with Bam Bam Every Saturday.
- What's happening: Live streamed fitness sessions
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Saturday 5 September - High Energy Fitness
Saturday 12 September - Legs, Bums and Tums
Saturday 19 September - HiiT workout
Saturday 26 September - Stretch and Relax
We all know the importance of staying healthy and being physically fit, but it may be intimating to start at a gym in a new city right away. We have a range of fitness classes on offer every week.
Whether you are just starting out, getting back in shape, or further developing your body, this fitness class is tailor made for you. The classes will be offered both in person and on-line to suits your needs and your schedule.
So roll out your yoga mats, fill your water bottle and join us.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
Terms and Conditions
- Read Next
- Black is reel film festival - Open call Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students Blackground | UAL Social Black is Reel | UAL Social How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Benefits when using UAL Halls food delivery service Black is Rhythm Dance Session | UAL Social
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria