Finding your feet in London | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Feeling nervous about University?
- What's happening: Student Services discussion
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
It is intimidating moving to a big city and starting university. So it’s normal to feel excited and worried when you join… so don’t worry, you're not alone. We all need support when starting something new.
These sessions are a chance for students to talk with Student Services about being in London and how you can get the most out of the time you have at UAL, all whilst maintaining a healthy life style.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Black is reel film festival - Open call Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students Blackground | UAL Social Black is Reel | UAL Social How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Benefits when using UAL Halls food delivery service Black is Rhythm Dance Session | UAL Social
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria