Film Night | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
More Fewer Dates
Popcorn, snacks and relax…
- What's happening: Netflix Party
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Join us every Thursday for a relaxing evening online with friends, films and popcorn. After a long day at uni, we will provide you with the platform to chill, relax and enjoy yourselves.
Each week we screen something different so join us and bond with your neighbours over frightening horror, ridiculous comedy or your worst guilty pleasure films.
There is something for everyone and if you have suggestions for the films we should screen, please drop us a message!
Not sure how to use Netflix Party? No problem! Watch our Instagram Story Highlight for step by step instructions (you need to log in to Instagram).
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Black is reel film festival - Open call Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students Blackground | UAL Social Black is Reel | UAL Social How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Benefits when using UAL Halls food delivery service Black is Rhythm Dance Session | UAL Social
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria