Why not escape London this Christmas and join our exclusive UAL trip to Brussels?
This trip is all inclusive of travel, accommodation along with the support of UAL staff throughout your stay.Apart from the beautiful vast green spaces, Brussels has almost 90 different museums, bars, stunning architecture and lots of parks to explore. Also, the chocolate and beer in Brussels are amazing!We'll take you on guided tours each day to explore what the city has to offer.There are only 30 allocated places for this trip, so early booking is advisable.
🗨 Event details:
- Depart: Saturday 16 December 2017 (2.00 pm)
- Return: Tuesday 19 December 2017 (4.00 pm)
- Duration: 4 Days
- Location: Brussels
- Meeting Point: Pret A Manger, opposite the ticket desk at St. Pancras
- Cost: £175.00 Per Person (all inclusive)
🗨 What's on offer:
- Your ticket includes travel and dorm accommodation (hostel)
- Optional walking tour included
- Optional daily planned activities to museums, parks etc
- UAL staff will be with you at all times and available 24 hours
🚆 Saturday 16 December 2017 🚆
Start to relax on the Eurostar as we depart at 3 pm and arrives in beautiful Brussels at 6 pm. With the hostel, only a stone throw away, get ready to experience the best food in Brussels with our first group meal.
❄️ Sunday 17 December 2017 ❄️
Start Sunday with a walking tour of Brussels at 10 am and follow it up by visiting the Grand Palace for only €4! Then chill out dinner at 7 pm, before hitting the famous Christmas Market.
🍺 Monday 18 December 2017 🍺
Join us for a day trip to gorgeous Ghent for €10. If that's not enough, from 4.30 pm experience the Sablin District with a stunning walking tour. If you're still feeling up for it, after dinner, explore the city after dark with a pub crawl from 9.30 pm.
🍫 Tuesday 19 December 2017 🍫
As we check out of our lovely hostel from 10 am, you have free time to dive into the stunning museums. Visit the heart of EU politics at European Parliament, with the free audio tour. Finally, we say goodbye to Brussels at 6 pm and arrive in London at 7 pm.
🗨 Booking Information:
- After booking your ticket you, email a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-EU students may require a visa - please check before booking.
- You will need to make your visa arrangements as soon as possible if you intend to join us on the trip. To avoid disappointment booking the trip early will secure your ticket, however, we are unable to refund your ticket if you fail to secure your visa for travel in time so it is up to your discretion.
- You will need spending money for transport, food, and admission to tourist attractions.
- There will also be optional activities and tours each day with the Social Programme.
- Ticket are limited and non-refundable
🗨 For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility enquiries:
- E: email@example.com
- T: 020 3900 6039