Loving halls life and never want it to end?
If you're currently on a 42-week contract in your hall, you are due to move out on Saturday 23 June. If you're already thinking ahead to the summer and want to spend longer in London, then we wanted to let you know that you can now extend your stay in halls right up until August at an affordable rate!
What you need to know:
- If you do want to extend your contract, a minimum of one week extra applies.
- We may have to move you to a different room, depending on availability
- All payment must be made upfront.
- We can not extend contracts for any students whose accounts are in arrears. If you're unsure, check with our finance team today.
- We can only accept bookings until Friday 1 June. If you try to extend after this date, you will have to pay the normal summer rate that we offer.
How to book:
You can book an extension via the request option in the accommodation portal online.
See our step by step guide to help you through it.
Speak to us:
If you'd like more information, our team are waiting to hear from you. You can email us at email@example.com or call 020 7 514 6240.
If you're nearby, you can also come and see us in person on Floor 4, 272 High Holborn between 9 am and 5 pm.