Energy Healing with Julie | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Come on a journey with us!
- What's happening: Live streamed Energy Healing
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Join us on a spiritual journey of healing through yoga and shamanic practice. Guided by Julie, this hour long session is sure to relieve any tension. Each week has a different focus so there is no bad time to join.
Julie guides through three sections:
1. Shake it! A way of dislodging and shifting the physical effects of stress from the joints, muscles and organs. About 5 mins.
2. Sami Chakuay - a shamanic cleansing practice which clears away heavy energy. This is done standing and takes 15-20 mins.
3. And finally, Kaya Sthairyam - a traditional structured yogic relaxation practice which completely calms the nervous system, rebalances energy and revived the spirit. 25-30 mins.
Pull out your comfy clothes and join us,
Everyone is welcome.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Black is reel film festival - Open call Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students Blackground | UAL Social Black is Reel | UAL Social How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Benefits when using UAL Halls food delivery service Black is Rhythm Dance Session | UAL Social
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria