Energy Healing with Julie | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
- What's happening: Energy Healing Practice with Julie
- When's it happening: Wednesday 12 and 26 August at 7pm
- Where's it happening: Streamed live to your device.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
A session split into three parts:
1. Shake it! A way of dislodging and shifting the physical effects of stress from the joints, muscles and organs. About 5 mins.
2. Sami Chakuay - a shamanic cleansing practice which clears away heavy energy. This is done standing and takes 15-20 mins.
3. And finally, Kaya Sthairyam - a traditional structured yogic relaxation practice which completely calms the nervous system, rebalances energy and revived the spirit. 25-30 mins.
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- Top tips on mentally preparing for university Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Important information for students arriving from within the travel corridors Important information for students arriving outside of the travel corridors What to know if you're self-isolating in UAL Halls Find accommodation with the ULHS Property Platform Reggaeton Class with Bam Bam | UAL Social Saturday Fitness Sessions with Bam Bam
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup What's it really like for mixed-race Brits? Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you