Energy Healing with Julie | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
- What's happening: Energy Healing Practice with Julie
- When's it happening: Every Wednesday at 7pm
- Where's it happening: Streamed live to your device.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
A session split into three parts:
1. Shake it! A way of dislodging and shifting the physical effects of stress from the joints, muscles and organs. About 5 mins.
2. Sami Chakuay - a shamanic cleansing practice which clears away heavy energy. This is done standing and takes 15-20 mins.
3. And finally, Kaya Sthairyam - a traditional structured yogic relaxation practice which completely calms the nervous system, rebalances energy and revived the spirit. 25-30 mins.
Get in touch with the team:
- Read Next
- Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni 5 Reasons I became a UAL Halls Rep Find a job with Arts Temps Welcome to Furzedown Student Village & Cedars Hall Welcome to The Costume Store Welcome to Portland House Welcome to Brooke Hall Welcome to Highline Building Welcome to Sketch House
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you