There’s something for everyone when it comes to entertainment in Cambridge.
Cambridge is a city on the River Cam in East England, home to the prestigious University of Cambridge, dating back to 1209. University colleges include King’s, famed for its choir and towering Gothic chapel, as well as Trinity, founded by Henry VIII. University museums have exhibits on archaeology and anthropology, polar exploration, the history of science and zoology.
- Date: Saturday 29 July 2017
- Time: 9.30pm
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Location: Cambridge
- Meeting point: Sketch House Finsbury Park, 36 Clifton Terrace, London N4 3JP
- Cost: £12.00 Per Person
- Travel from London and from Cambridge.
- Free walking tour.
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps.
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility queries:
Terms and Conditions:
- There might be photography and filming at this event
- We reserve the right to refuse entry
- No refunds and booking fees may apply
- These events are reserved for students at University of the Arts London.