Let's go to the Beach! We are heading to the seaside resort town, Brighton!
Brighton's beach is backed by arcades, rides and food kiosks - what better place to escape to on a summery day? This full-day event includes return travel and a walking tour of the city - all you'll need to worry about is paying for food and souvenirs!
You will meet your Social Reps outside London Bridge Rail Station before getting the train down to Brighton - your Reps will lead the way! You can call them directly on: 020 3900 0121
- Date: Saturday 28 July 2018
- Time: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Meeting Point: Outside London Bridge Rail Station (main entrance next to the Shard/opposite the News Building)
- Cost: £15.00 Per Person | Booking required
🗨What's on offer:
- Return Travel to Brighton
- Guided Tour of the City
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps
🗨For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility inquiries:
- E: email@example.com
- T: 020 3900 6039
- FB: UALSocial