Brighton is a traditional and beautiful English seaside resort town.
Its broad shingle beach is backed by amusement arcades and Regency-era buildings. Brighton Pier, in the central waterfront section, opened in 1899 and now has rides and food kiosks. The town is also known for its nightlife, art scene, shopping and festivals.
- Date: Saturday 5 August 2017
- Time: 9.30am (Departing at 10 am)
- Duration: 8 hours
- Location: Brighton
- Meeting point: Highline building, 10 Steedman St, London SE17 3AF
- Cost: £12.00 Per Person
- Travel to and from Brighton.
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps.
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility queries:
Terms and Conditions:
- There might be photography and filming at this event
- We reserve the right to refuse entry
- No refunds and booking fees may apply
- These events are reserved for students at University of the Arts London.