Creative Writing Class with Caroline | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Get creative with your writing.
- What's happening: Live streamed creative writing
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Caroline is a published poet, copywriter and creative writing teacher and tutor. She uses a number of writing exercises, tools and games that help overcome the initial overwhelm of a blank page and nurture creativity in the many forms it takes.
As an experienced yoga teacher, she implements her knowledge of breath work and wellbeing practices to deliver a workshop that is integrated, accessible and supportive.
This class help you cultivate or continue a mindful creative writing practice, time to develop and build upon your writing, explore new ideas and experiment with editing and sharing your work.
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Our UAL COVID-19 Community Pledge Get delicious takeaways delivered directly to your hall 5 things people don't tell you about moving country Where to do your online food shopping Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Cook-a-long | UAL Social
- Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham