Cook-a-long | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
Reaching for pesto pasta or instant ramen again? Try something new.
- What's happening: Live streamed cook-a-long
- When is it happening: Tuesday 29 September and Tuesday 27 October
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Join us as we cook together and pick up a new favourite recipe along the way. During our live stream, student reps will guide you through a recipe using simple steps.
Take some time to learn new life skills and self-care with easy healthy recipes to set your new term off on the right foot.
Join in with your roommates for a social flatmate dinner or make a serving for one, we won’t judge you if you don’t want to share.
Whether you’re a Great British bake-off winner or you’ve never cooked before everyone is welcome.
Bring your ingredients, book your place and we will see you there!
Get in touch with the team:
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Black is reel film festival - Open call Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students Blackground | UAL Social Black is Reel | UAL Social How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Benefits when using UAL Halls food delivery service Black is Rhythm Dance Session | UAL Social
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria