- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 small onions/finely chopped
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- 2 dessert spoons of low-fat milk
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onions gently until it is cooked.
2. Beat the eggs and add the milk, salt and pepper and pour into the pan over the onions.
3. Spread the mixture around the frying pan and cook until the eggs are set and come away from the edge of the pan.
4. Turn the omelette carefully to cook on the other side.
5. Serve with salad or chips.
6. You can add mushroom or cheese too to the omelette.
- Read Next
- Spending lockdown in halls Benefits of having a job at uni 5 Reasons I became a UAL Halls Rep Find a job with Arts Temps Welcome to Furzedown Student Village & Cedars Hall Welcome to The Costume Store Welcome to Portland House Welcome to Brooke Hall Welcome to Highline Building Welcome to Sketch House
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Legs, Bums and Tums with Bam Bam | UAL Social Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria Top 5 things to do in Lewisham 2019's WELCOME WEEKEND VIDEO IS HERE 8 ways to hack the halls applications Recipe: Potato & Leek Soup Vegan stir-fry noodles with tofu and vegetables Finding support that works for you