- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 small onions/finely chopped
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- 2 dessert spoons of low-fat milk
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onions gently until it is cooked.
2. Beat the eggs and add the milk, salt and pepper and pour into the pan over the onions.
3. Spread the mixture around the frying pan and cook until the eggs are set and come away from the edge of the pan.
4. Turn the omelette carefully to cook on the other side.
5. Serve with salad or chips.
6. You can add mushroom or cheese too to the omelette.