Check out the requirements for your hall below.
- Brooke Hall - There is car parking in Brooke Hall but you will only be able to bring your car into the hall to drop off only. If you wish to stay you will need to find street parking nearby.
- Cordwainers Court - If you are arriving during peak hours then please expect a wait for spaces to become available. Limited parking is available at the hall but for unloading only. Once you have got your luggage out of the car we ask that you move your car immediately. Please be aware that traffic wardens do patrol the area. If you are unloading you can park on the double yellow lines but please ensure that you stay with your car at all times. Do not park the car on the pavement at any time. Alternative metered parking is available in the local area. Details will be available upon your arrival.
- Don Gratton House and Manna Ash House - You will receive information regarding your car-parking plan from your housing provider towards the end of August. Please email us if you have any queries.
- Emily Bowes Court - Parking is very limited at the hall, which is in the grounds of Hale Village. Parking will be drop off and then to go and park in a local car park – the nearest one from the halls is the Tottenham Hale Retail Park, a very short walk. The hall is very close to Tottenham Hale train and tube station if this method of travel is more suitable.
- Furzedown Student Village - Please note there is car-parking available for you at Furzedown Student Village. Please ask at reception on the day if you have any queries.
- Gardens House – Students arriving at Gardens House should look out for the air dancer which will be placed on the street corner by Sainsbury’s supermarket. There will also be a member of staff on hand to point people in the right direction and advise them to drive carefully, at a speed of no more than 5mph to ensure the safety of others who may be arriving on foot. Once through the gates, another member of staff will note down the car driver’s license plate and mobile number to ensure that cars do not stay parked for longer than 25 minutes; enough time for students to off-load their belongings. For parents who wish to park their car and return to help unpack their child’s belongings, there will be a map provided to help them access the parking at the Camberwell Foundation Campus on Wilson Road.
- Glassyard Building - Please see this simple map for car parking nearby (please note roads in green have available parking). Please also note Oak Square is the drop off zone for unpacking, parking will be allowed for 15 minutes for unloading and cars will then need to relocate. This will be carefully monitored by hall staff.
- Highline Building - Please note there is strictly no parking on site all year round. You will be able to 'drop off' outside the entrance, however this will only be for ten minutes at a time. See map for full details here. Please see full details here about parking options generally nearby. Please check the signage at the car park for full details before leaving your car.
- Portland House - Students staying in the South Site will have car access via the front gate, where they will be greeted by a member of staff who will confirm their name and direct them to the front of the building. Here they will have the chance to unload their belongings from their vehicle. Students staying in the main Portland building will also have car access and will also have their names taken at the gate to confirm that they are in the correct place before being granted access to unload their belongings. Once students have unloaded their cars they will be asked to find appropriate parking elsewhere to make room for the other students arriving by car.
- Sketch House - Please be advised that there is limited pay and display parking is available nearby. Please note if you do park in restricted areas you may be charged. Just around the corner from the hall, there will be a drop-off point on Morris Place. We will have plenty of staff to help you unpack your car, but this will be for drop off only with a 10-minute maximum stay. Please see our map of nearby pay and display car parks and the drop off zone. There will also be a match at the Arsenal stadium on Sunday 2 September, so we strongly advise arriving on the Saturday.
- The Costume Store - The Costume store has 20 parking spaces managed by IQ staff on site. They offer a 30 min offload slot after that they will be shown where the free street parking is located. You will receive an email from the Costume Store Residence Manager about all the car-parking info on the day. Expect to receive this towards the end of August.
- Will Wyatt Court - Parking is extremely limited near the hall but unloading of vehicles can be done at the front of the building; there will be people on the day to guide you. Once you have unloaded the car we will expect you to park at a local car park; we do have an arrangement with St John’s Hoxton who have a large car park and we will give you information on the day about this.
Please do get in touch with our Accommodation Services team if you have any specific queries regarding car parking.
Call: 020 7514 6240 (8am-6pm Monday-Friday, BST)
Please note, staff will not be available on this number on Saturday 1 September. Please speak directly to the staff at your hall if you have any queries on the day.