Black is Rhythm Dance Session | UAL Social
Add this event to your calendar
They call it dance, I call it life!
- When is it happening: Saturday 10 October 2020
- Where's it happening: Wherever you are.
- What's the price: FREE
- Where do I book: Click here
Central to black culture is dance, an important supporting element in the spiritual, emotional, and social well-being of Black people, and we are thrilled to be learning and moving with the Black community as part of our Black History Month (BHM) celebrations.
With Bami Kuteyi hosting the workshop joined by special guests teaching signature moves from dance styles such as reggaeton, dancehall, twerking, soca and old school hip hop.
Don’t miss out, this is going to be one cultural exchange you don’t want to miss, and if you’re feeling shy, remember, dance is to express, not impress!
T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- Read Next
- Black is reel film festival - Open call Black History Month with UAL Social Re-watch our welcome webinars Starting university: a wellbeing guide for students Blackground | UAL Social Black is Reel | UAL Social How to self-isolate after travelling How to self-isolate with Coronavirus symptoms Benefits when using UAL Halls food delivery service Black is Rhythm Dance Session | UAL Social
- How to accept your Accommodation 'offer' Our handy halls checklist Check in checklist Find out about our Airport Collection Service It's time to book your arrival slot for UAL Halls! Watch our video | Keeping you safe in halls Order all your essential items for halls Let's talk about insurance... Best places to eat and drink in London Victoria