Get paid to make friends next year!
Whether you are new to UAL in September or a returning student we have just the role to you! We are looking for energetic, outgoing and approachable students to join the Social Programme in a range of paid roles that’ll look great on your CV.
What is the Social Programme?
The Social Programme is an event and wellbeing programme in UAL halls accommodation - led by students for students.
What jobs are available?
Social Rep roles are paid and are great for anyone with an interest in events. You'll be running activities like film nights and afternoon teas, running trips to the theatre or around the UK, as well as helping to build a strong sense of community in your hall. The ideal candidates for this role are students who are outgoing and have a positive, friendly attitude.
As a Wellbeing Rep, you'll be providing extra support to students. The ideal candidates for this role are students who are interested in health, wellbeing and providing peer-to-peer support. You will be tasked with running yoga sessions, weekly drop-in sessions and halls wellbeing campaigns. They must be approachable and have a positive, friendly attitude.
Interested? Want to know more?
- Click the link below and match your skills to the job description.
- Ensure you upload a CV and covering letter detailing why you are suitable for the role and what skills you can bring to the role. (500 max)
- Applications close at Midnight on Sunday 2 June 2019.
- Interviews will take place from Monday 17 - 28 June 2019.
- Compulsory training for the role commences on Monday 26 August 2019.
To contact the Student Experience Team directly:
- E: email@example.com
- T: +44(0)20 3890 6039
- FB: UALSocial