Audrey, Bob, Al P: They're all there.
Take a look across student bedrooms up and down the country and you'll find a pattern building up...
How many of the Top 20 sound familiar?
- Pulp Fiction. Whether you know who Tarantino is or not, you'll be able to quote verbatim THAT Samuel L. Jackson monologue.
- Bob Marley. It's ok, Bob is here so every little thing is gonna be alright. Let's just take some time to contemplate that...
- Keep Calm And (insert any word here). Bake cupcakes, pet a badger, exterminate, hammer time etc...you know the drill by now.
- Anti Keep Calm Posters. Keep Calm And STOP making these posters. (Bonus points for irony)
- Classic Album Covers. A band using a zebra crossing, a baby diving for a dollar bill, body painted ladies etc.
- Inspirational Quotes. 'The time is always right to do what is right' right?
- The New York Skyline. Preferably monochrome to make the bright yellow cab stand out.
- Pop Art. Lichenstein, Warhol or a little something you made earlier using photobooth on your mac.
- A Clockwork Orange. Counter culture classic. What this says about you though, I've absolutely no idea.
- VW Campervans/scooters/minis. Nostalgia from your time abroad...
- Small Baby Animals. A kitten playing in cushions, a puppy dirt biking...you get the picture.
- Scarface. Good old Al. What a Lad.
- Paramore. Yes, you're a Parafan and, yes, you've got the t-shirt. Next question?
- Game of Thrones. Which house do you pledge allegiance to?
- Banksy. Noooo don't let go of the balloon!
- Parisian Chic. Think: Chat Noir, Moulin Rouge and the Absinthe Fairy.
- Breaking Bad. BR.BA. You've learnt to respect chemistry whether you study it or not.
- Eye Candy. Whatever floats your boat!
- Marilyn Monroe & Audrey Hepburn. Your homage to classic Hollywood starlets.
- Periodic Table of Mixology. You don't need to be studying science but your experience with volume helps!